PES-Chem 501 CRSG and PES-Chem 502 CRXF
PES-Chem 502 CRSG and 502 CRXF are high build solvent free epoxy coatings designed for the long term protection of steel and concrete structures against corrosion, abrasion and chemical attack. Operating temperature ranges from -4ºF to 104ºF. The two component product is highly resistant to marine and industrial environments, buried conditions, ground water, effluents, salt water and a wide range of oils and chemicals. PES-Chem 502 CRXF is a rapid cure version of PES-Chem 501 CRSG.
Features of the product include –
- Simple to mix and use
- High build protection
- Good adhesion to a wide range of surfaces
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Application by brush, roller or spray
- Proven track record within many industries
Benefits to the user include –
- Long term protection of key assets
- Cost effective solution
- Reduced downtime of production areas
- Reduced life cycle costs
Typical Applications Include –
- Pipelines, tanks, chemical containment, bund areas, sheet and bearing piles, and other land and marine structures.