The Polymeric Engineered Solutions High Temperature protection range has been used for applications to protect and repair equipment in the Marine, Power, Chemical, Oil and Gas, Water and Paper and Pulp industries.
Typical Repairs Include
- Oil and gas processing equipment
- Condensate return pumps
- Distillation units
- Heat exchangers
- Storage vessels
- Sulphur Recovery units
- Condensate return tanks
- Chemical tanks
- Sour gas units
- Scrubber Units
Features of the Product Range Include
- Solvent free
- Exceptional heat resistance of up to 266 degrees Fahrenheit in continuous immersion
- Resistant to wear and impact damage
- Excellent adhesive strength
- Outstanding erosion protection
- Good chemical resistance
Benefits to the User Include
- Reduced downtime of essential equipment
- Cost effective solution to a wide range of elevated temperature maintenance problems
- Reduction in life cycle of key operating plants
- Upgrades the performance of conventional materials of construction
205 Ceramic HT Fluid
High build protective coating capable of resisting water, hydrocarbons, amines and alkalis at elevated temperatures.
206 Ceramic HTA Fluid
High build protective coating suitable for continuous immersion in strong acids and amines at elevated temperatures. Spray or brush applied.
207 Ceramic HTS Fluid
Spray grade high build protective coating capable of resisting water, hydrocarbons, amines and alkalis at elevated temperatures.
POLYMERIC ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS, 5401 HWY 21 W, BRYAN, TX 77803