PES-75 Pedestrian Grade Anti-Slip Elastomeric Acrylic Floor and Deck Coating
This is a single component water-based flexible acrylic anti-slip floor and deck coating formulated for pedestrian traffic. It is easy to apply and offers excellent adhesion to asphalt, concrete, wood and metal surfaces. This coating is easy to clean up as it is a water-based coating, economical to use and since it is one component, it can be resealed for future use. This coating is great for walkways and stairs, ramps, locker rooms, platforms, decks and assembly areas.
Features of PES-75 include:
- Single component, flexible water-based acrylic formula. Easy and inexpensive clean up.
- Specially formulated for areas with normal foot traffic and intermittent vehicular traffic.
- Fast drying (4 hours) and easy to apply
- Yields a sealed and weather resistant/UV resistant surface: good color and gloss stability
- Ealstomeric – over the correct primer bonds to concrete, steel, wood, fiberglass even asphalt
PES-100 Heavy Pedestrian Grade Single Component Epoxy Floor and Deck Coating
PES-100 is designed to offer anti-slip protection in areas that receive heavy pedestrian traffic. As a single component epoxy ester, it’s easy to apply and offers excellent adhesion to concrete, wood and metal surfaces. This PES coating is ideal for ramps and walkways, decks, garages, stores and office entrances, machine shops and manufacturing.
Features of PES-100 include:
- Single component modified epoxy engineered to resist heavy pedestrian and light vehicular traffic
- Economical: unused material can be resealed for later use
- Suitable for marine and industrial environments: Resists oil, gasoline, acids, salt water, caustics and most solvents
PES-250 Vehicular Grade Two Component Epoxy Floor and Deck Coating
PES-250 is engineered to offer anti-slip protection in areas with rolling vehicular and heavy pedestrian traffic. It is suitable for marine and industrial environments. This coating is easy to apply and offers excellent adhesion to concrete, wood and metal surfaces. PES-250 is great for ramps and walkways, forklift traffic areas, loading docks, ships and work boats, printing plants, chemical processing plants, transit systems, machine shops and manufacturing and marinas.
Features of PES-250 include:
- Two component, heavy duty protection for areas with rolling vehicular and pedestrian traffic
- Suitable for marine and industrial environments
- Offers excellent chemical resistance to oil, gasoline, acids, caustics, hydraulic fluids, salt water, detergent, alcohol and most solvents
PES-2500 Zero VOC 100% Solids Two Component Epoxy Floor and Deck Coating
PES-2500 is a two component, Zero VOC, 100% solids epoxy anti-slip floor and deck coating engineered to offer anti-slip protection in areas with heavy rolling and pedestrian traffic. This coating provides superior resistance to chemicals and heavy traffic. PES-2500 is ideal for wineries and bottling plants, food processing and preparation facilities, commercial kitchens, canneries and meat packing plants, and warehouse floors with heavy traffic.
Features of PES-2500 include:
- Suitable for demanding marine and industrial environments
- Very low odor – ideal for use in odor sensitive applications, even indoors
- Superior durability – one of the longest lasting commercial anti-slip coatings on the market
- Resists gasoline, oil, acids, grease, animal fats, alcohol, detergents, petroleum products, jet fuels and other hydraulic fluids, caustics and most solvents
PES-7175 Low Profile Two Component Water-Based Epoxy Floor and Deck Coating
PES-7175 is a low profile two components water-based anti-slip floor and deck coating. Its fine texture finish is durable, easy to clean and chemically resistant. This coating is easy to apply and adheres to metal, concrete and wood surfaces. This coating is great for shower and locker rooms, water parks and theme parks, boats, docks and marinas, laundry rooms, kennels and zoos, commercial kitchens, pool decks and areas around pools, hospitals and walkways.
Features of PES-7175 include:
- Low profile and fine texture was engineered for barefoot and recreational traffic
- Water-based two component epoxy formulation
- Easy to clean and chemically resistant
- Suitable for recreational, marine and industrial environments
Selecting the Right Primer for the Job with PES-Solutions
Acrylic Primer for Acrylic Floor and Deck Coatings
PES-Solutions Acrylic Primer is a single component zero VOC water-based acrylic primer that is designed to increase adhesion of PES-75 anti-slip floor coating to asphalt, wood and concrete surfaces. It is clear in color.
Water-Based Epoxy Surfaces Primer for Anti-Slip Floor and Deck Coatings
PES-Solutions Water-Based Epoxy Surface Primer is a low odor, low VOC, two component primer that provides excellent adhesion for anti-slip flooring and deck coatings on concrete, wood, tile and other porous surfaces.
This primer is ideal for use in kitchens, hospitals, beverage plants and places sensitive to odors during application. PES WB Epoxy Surface Primer is clear in color.
Metal Primer for Anti-Slip Floor and Deck Coatings
PES-Solutions Metal Primer is a two component general purpose epoxy primer that provides excellent adhesion for anti-slip flooring and deck coatings on non-porous surfaces such as metal or fiberglass. This primer is suitable for industrial environments. PES Metal Primer is available in gray or black.
Navy Metal Primer
PES-Solutions military grade Navy Metal Primer is an epoxy primer that offers corrosion protection and promotes adhesion to the substrate for applications in demanding marine and industrial environments. PES Navy Metal Primer is available in gray, black or buff.
If you are searching for industrial anti-slip floor and deck coatings, PES-Solutions has you covered! Contact us with the link below for more information on products mentioned above!